MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Dagestan | Study in Russia | Study in Dagestan | Education in Russia | Education in Dagestan | Dagestan State Medical University | DAGSMU | DAGSMA | MBBS Admission in Dagestan State Medical University | MBBS Fee in Dagestan State Medical University | Direct Admission in Dagestan State Medical University | Apply for MBBS Admission in Dagestan State Medical University | How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Dagestan State Medical University | Study in Dagestan State Medical University | About Dagestan State Medical University | Rector of Dagestan State Medical University
Mammaev Suleiman Nurattinovich
Rector of Dagestan State Medical University
Doctor of Medicine, Professor
Approved as rector by the order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation on April 11, 2016.
He was born 09.11.1967 in Dagestan Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic.
- From 1986 to 1988 – served in the Armed Forces of the USSR.
- In 1992 finished Dagestan State Medical Institute with diploma with honors.
- In 1998 in DSMU the candidate dissertation “Peroxide oxidation of lipids and antioxidant activity of the mucous membrane of the stomach and duodenum in patients with peptic ulcer” is defended.
- From 1998 to 2001 passed full-time doctoral studies in I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University under the guidance of Academician of RAS, professor V.T. Ivashkina, where the doctoral thesis “Functional activity of mononuclear phagocyte system in patients with chronic viral hepatitis” was defended.
- In 2007 he was awarded the scientific title of professor.
- He is the author of more than 230 scientific works and 12 educational According to the data of Russian Science Citation Index: 34 publications, number of the citations of the author – 202, h-index – 9.
- Introduction in the work of the department and DSMU: methods for assessing cytokine status, vascular endothelial function in patients with diffuse liver disease, chronic heart failure, metabolic syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic pancreatitis.
- Ten candidates of sciences have been prepared under personal guidance. Currently, six young scientists are studying at the graduate school.
- From 2008 to 2013 – Vice-Rector for Postgraduate Education in Dagestan State Medical University.
- From 2013 to 2016 – First Vice-Rector for Academic affairs in Dagestan State Medical University.
- From 2012 to the present – Head of the Department of Hospital Therapy №1.
- From 2010 to the present – Chairman of Dagestan branch “the Russian Scientific Medical Society of Physicians”.
- From 2004 to the present – member of the editorial board of the newspaper “Rossiyskiye meditsinskiye vesti”
- From 2004 to the present – member of the editorial council “Russian Journal of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology”
- From 2010 to the present – member of the scientific council of the therapy of the Russian Federation and Russian Academy of Medical Science interdepartmental council of the therapy.
- From 2012 to the present – member of the editorial board of the newspaper “Vestnik DSMU”.
- He is the chief freelance gastroenterologist of the North Caucasus Federal District.
- He has the honorary title “Honored Worker of Science of the Republic of Dagestan”